CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 23, 2009

Covergirl Swiss Chocolate

So after hearing great reviews from Makeupalley, I decided to buy Covergirl's eyeshadow in Swiss Chocolate for bout 3 bux. It was a great buy. The shadow is a bronze color with specks of glitter in it but yet its subtle. I have been wearing it for three days to work and think its great. Its great for those who are just starting to wear makeup like me. Take a look:
I really like it and it will last me forever and a day even though I wear it all the time.Also the staying power is pretty impressive considering the price. I have oily lids and I wore this one day without any primer. It was still there that night.

This photo isn't too good but you can get an idea of what it looks on my eyelids.



Oh and here is a picture of the Sweet as Cocoa blush I bought from Mac yesterday on me!

Sorry I look a little weird in this final picture. My camera was acting really stupid and I was getting frustrated.


So today I am wearing Covergirl's Lash Blast in Very Black, Star Lipstick Sephora Brand,Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner,Sweet as Cocoa Blush!

0 comments: